Mr Cordery it was fun at Mt Maungatautiri and the birds were so awsome.I found out that goats eat all the nice plants and leve all the not so nice plants behind so the peopleof Mt Maungatautiri had to do something about it.
It was fun at Maungatautiri. I saw lots of kaka birds. My favourite bit was going up to the top of the view tower and looking at all the birds down at the feeders place.
We saw the takehe at the end of our journey. It was amazing. Did you see the takehe or notice something about it? What I noticed about it was the tag on its leg and something sticking out of its feathers. I think the thing sticking out of its feathers is a tracking device. What do you think it is?
Mr Cordery it was fun at Mt Maungatautiri and the birds were so awsome.I found out that goats eat all the nice plants and leve all the not so nice plants behind so the peopleof Mt Maungatautiri had to do something about it.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun at Maungatautiri. I saw lots of kaka birds. My favourite bit was going up to the top of the view tower and looking at all the birds down at the feeders place.
ReplyDeleteWe saw the takehe at the end of our journey. It was amazing. Did you see the takehe or notice something about it? What I noticed about it was the tag on its leg and something sticking out of its feathers. I think the thing sticking out of its feathers is a tracking device. What do you think it is?
ReplyDelete